Thursday, March 8, 2018

Double Helix

Andromeda
S01E05
Season 1 episode 5

I liked that Dylan finally learned how to deal with Nietzscheans. I guess when they were part of the Systems Commonwealth, he didn't really have to worry about them, aside from cheating at a board game. Now there is nothing keeping them in line. I like how Tyr kept all his options open until the very end.

I am surprised though that Tyr abandoned Freya Rajput. They got married, I thought he might find a way to bring his wife aboard the ship plus she might already be pregnant. They made such a big deal that the most important thing to a Nietzchean is to be a husband & father, then he just abandons her. That was a big fail on his part. He should have left with orca pride instead of dylan.

I was wrong, we saw the bug people again. The Than Hegemony are apparently still powerful & are ready to join the Commonwealth again! That will make things easier for Captain Hunt.

I like that the Andromeda has Lancer drop pods which are more militarized than escape pods, but not fighter ships. That was cool, like Space: Above & Beyond.


No comments :

Post a Comment