Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Ne Me Quitte Pas

The Originals
S05E03
Season 5 Episode 3

I didn't think we would get a full flashback episode, I thought they would just casually tell us what the family members did. I don't like how almost every vampire has a daylight ring, but it makes sense in order to keep their existence a secret.

I also think it's bad that Klaus was so rude to the girl who made his brother happy. He should have been more appreciative of the fact that Antoinette was taking care of Elijah.

I am also surprised that Klaus wasn't more open with Elijah. Klaus has changed and being alone for 7 years means he should have been a better man than before, so that part of this episode bothered me. They made it seem like Klaus hasn't changed at all, which just isn't true.


No comments :

Post a Comment