Saturday, September 18, 2021

The Sword of Grayskull

He-Man and The Masters of The Universe

S01E01

I was surprised to find out that I enjoyed this episode.

Sure, it was annoying that they blackwashed Teela & that they gender swapped Ram-Man into being a girl. There are so many other female characters they could have used instead. I still hate that He-Man "skips leg day" I do not understand that design decision at all. I wish Evil-Lyn's helmet resembled her classic helmet, at least a little bit. I wished He-Man had used the sword like a sword against the drones instead of a baseball bat.

However, as a multiverse version of He-Man, it was not bad at all. It didn't insult the viewers or the characters. His transformation was way better than the Revelations Sailor Moon transformation. I thought it was funny that the tiger tribe doesn't like magic or technology. It’s interesting that people don't like King Randor.

And so far, this Adam is straight with 2 love interests.

No comments :

Post a Comment