Sunday, January 7, 2018

Finish Line

Blood Drive
S01E13
Season 1 Episode 13

This turned out to be a really good show. It's not usually the kind of thing I watch. 

For a minute I thought they had seriously killed Arthur. It was so sudden, I would have been really impressed if they had, but it was just a Blood Gate gun. 

Instead Grace died with her sister. I didn't like it but I see how it makes sense for her & for the show if it kept going. Her story was over & she didn't abandon her sister, even though she did shove her soul-less sister into a blood engine last episode!


I really like how Julian Slink kept lying to everyone about the bomb & the timer. It was pretty funny.

I like how they gave us flashbacks about stuff, the Aki units & how she still had humanity code, Julian is a clone, so we don't need all those expanded universe media he talked about.


Christopher just went berserk & turned into a full cyborg, it was a little strange that he got so mad at Arthur but I guess not everyone can be saved.

Then Barbie ended up at Heartanamo Bay? That would have been an interesting story for a 2nd season if syfy hadn't have cancelled the show for that garbage Happy that only the critics like.



No comments :

Post a Comment