Thursday, August 3, 2017

Give It Up, Princess

Dark Matter
S03E05
Season 3 Episode 5


This was pretty good episode, I like that Adrian had them flying all over the galaxy trying to get the location of the Ferrous Corp shipyards.

Honestly, I don't really care about the Zairon empire. They better be going somewhere with this, because 4 being angry all the time is boring. Another reason they shouldn't have killed Nix. Hopefully he'll forgive Misaki & they will sleep together so he won't be so mad all the time. Who are they even fighting?

I'm losing track of all these corporations. I think I should find a list of them online.

I can't believe Android gave the human chip to some random android in a warehouse, that was so dumb.

Seriously? The dumb girls said this every chance. When Adrien wanted to impress her & when he ready to abandon her for money, it was really annoying.
Sure, 5 can flip Solara, a 6 foot tall amazon.


No comments :

Post a Comment