Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Wish I Could Believe You

Dark Matter
S03E07
Season 3 Episode 7

I figured out that 6 was in a simulation the way that everyone kept asking him where the location of the rebel summit was. They tricked me when he was rescued by the Raza crew & he was still in the simulation, that I didn't expect. I did figure out that 6 had tricked his kidnappers when that general guy asked for their coordinates.

He didn't seem too bothered that everyone on his planet is dead. 6 has a wife & son? Apparently not anymore because his kid was calling that dude daddy. 

At first I didn't like the way the show was starting the next story at the end of each episode this season but I'm getting used to it now. So 3 did something bad to Sarah that 4 knew about & apparently Sarah remembers too. I'm not sure why she's pretending like she doesn't know, her memory wasn't wiped, why didn't she just say it the 1st time he showed up. Why was the android wandering around & pointing a gun at 3?



No comments :

Post a Comment