Monday, August 14, 2017

Isn't That A Paradox?

Dark Matter
S03E09
Season 3 Episode 9


OMG Terra Prime! I didn't think the show would ever go there. They did, of course it's 600 years in the past. I like that they never said what the actual date was & everyone was dressed in slightly futuristic clothes like Wild Palms.

"You’re a disaffected youth committed to sulking and avoiding all social discourse."

This was a pretty funny episode with Android making cookies & making the crew go shopping. I like that 3 mentioned all this planet-based future tech that we've never seen. Especially because 2 was like "when was the last time you wore grav boots?"

Then 6 had to ride that kid's bicycle. I have no idea why the Alecto Corp Blink Drive inventor changed his mind & agreed to give one to them, I'll have to re-watch it.



No comments :

Post a Comment