Friday, October 6, 2017

Forking Paths

The OA
S01E6
Season 1 Episode 6


Boo, they just skipped over Renata's NDE. That was lame. If they aren't going to show them, because it's too expensive, they could at least have Renata tell us what she saw. 

Who is Hap's friend? I don't remember him mentioning that guy. Leon was a wack job, Hap was sharing info & the dude still pulled a gun on him? I'm surprised that Hap told that nurse that there were people being held hostage in the abandoned morgue. Hopefully they caught him on video. 

It would be so lame if he kills the sheriff. According to OA, it's been a few years, so I guess I can believe that Hap left the door unlocked. I think I've done it a couple of times. I'm surprised the sheriff pulled out his gun, I guess he could see that the captives were not a tv show.


No comments :

Post a Comment