Friday, October 6, 2017

One Must Die

Somewhere Between
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10

I can't believe that Laura cut Ruskin's fingers off with a meat cleaver!! She's crazy. Of course, if I was him, after that, I wouldn't have told them anything. What a nuts way that they killed Susanna, 3 stabs each & for no good reason.

Damn, Logan shot Kyle It's a little ridiculous that Serena was able to hurt Logan's hand but maybe it's possible. I like how Nico's mom was going to use Serena to save her son. That was pretty smart. It took forever for Ruby to worry about Uncle Nico, give me a break.

I am impressed that were able to tie together all the details from the 1st episode & all the details that were mentioned throughout this show.  It sure seems planned out, but if not they did a good job of making things make sense.


No comments :

Post a Comment