Monday, November 6, 2017

Phone Home

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S03E04
Season 3 Episode 4

ET, with a Dominator! They pulled him hiding in a closet & even had the bicycles flying up in the air! I wonder how many teens watching this episode have never seen the original. Of course, Eliott wasn't shot dead in the movie! No time quake this time, even though Atom died. I think I need to stop expecting them to be consistent.

I like that Professor Stein is spending time with his daughter. That was good and it's going to be a good reason for him to leave the show. I'm not sure how they will keep Firestorm, maybe they can go back in time & capture Ronnie before he dies. That actor hasn't been doing anything lately.

"Is there a cougar on the premises?"

Then Vixen turned into one!! So funny watching the FBI dudes sing & dance Good Morning! They were all in costume for halloween!! So Zari is Isis?! I wonder if I should rent that old tv show.

No comments :

Post a Comment