Monday, November 13, 2017

Return of the Mack

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S03E05
Season 3 Episode 5


Rip was right & White Canary is wrong. She shouldn't have turned him in.

Nooo, not Damien Darhk again. Why?? Why can't they use another bad guy. Nobody on the ship is magical, so I get why they use him, but they said Mallus was going to be the bad guy not Damien. I can hope that we won't see the water girl again. I hated her on The Originals & I hate her here too.

Mick hates vampires, I totally forgot he was in Blade Trilogy.

"Ray, it's not freaking Toy Story 3"

That seance woman actually did contact Isis' brother, he mentioned what happened & Cadmus. Nobody back then knew what that was.

Now I have that silly song stuck in my head. It was funny when they played it during the fight.



No comments :

Post a Comment