Thursday, November 16, 2017

Take Shelter

Marvel's The Defenders
S01E05
Season 1 Episode 5


Wow, everyone is in this episode. I was getting tired of them not telling Misty Knight what is going on. I really like how they had Hellcat be impressed by Daredevil. please put her in a costume & make her join the team!!

The other members of The Hand showed up to kidnap the Iron Fist. now it makes sense that the defenders are all together. but they really need to wear costumes or at least their colors. It was so dark, I wasn't sure who was fighting who.

"Nice ears."

It really bothers me how they have the Battle of NY newspaper on the wall but then everyone acts like it didn't happen. I was so glad when Stick just chopped off that guy's head. I can't believe it took them so long.



No comments :

Post a Comment