Saturday, December 9, 2017

Irreconcilable Differences

Arrow
S06E09
Season 6 Episode 9

I can see how Black Canary & Mr. Terrific would be angry & betrayed by the lack of trust. I don't see why Wild Dog didn't talk to Oliver about Agent Watson approaching him. That seems really stupid. He may not own Queen Consolidated but he's still the mayor & could have talked to some lawyers.

I can only hope that they are making the show better now. No team, just white Green Arrow. Although I'm not sure how that is going to work with the FBI & Wild Dog testifying against him. He's murdered so many people even as the Green Arrow last season thanks to Prometheus, there is no way he can reveal his true identity. I also don't see why they decided to pursue that story line.

But at the end when they revealed the anti-Arrow team, it looks like they are going for Arrow alone vs a team of villains. He could barely deal with 1 guy last season, I doubt he can handle an entire team.


No comments :

Post a Comment