Saturday, December 2, 2017

New Dimensions

The Orville
S01E11
Season 1 Episode 11

I was thinking of Flatlands as soon as they mentioned 2 dimensional space!!! I read that! So cool, but wouldn't the Orville flying through their space have pushed everything out of the way destroying everything in it's path? They weren't following those colored pathways.

Whoa, Yaphit filed a report. I can understand why though, he's lucky that Bortis wasn't able to digest him. That would have been worse than when Malloy lost his leg. Considering that the doctor threatened him with an official reprimand that just opened the door for him to do it too. Isaac & the elevator guy were so funny.

The captain finally found out that Kelly got him the ship. At least it wasn't as nefarious a reason as I was afraid it might be. She was just trying to atone. So that turned out better than I expected. This is not Arrow!!


No comments :

Post a Comment