Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Do Not Send Us Astray

The Walking Dead
S08E13
Season 8 Episode 13

I don't like how people are turning into zombies faster & faster on the show, maybe it's because the zombie infection is mutating again?

I really hate Morgan hallucinating that Gavin is there, yelling I don't even know what.

Even though Dwight shot Tara with an arrow to save her from Simon, I guess it wasn't poisoned, because she didn't turn like the other people injured. Haven't seen Jesus in awhile.

That stupid kid. What was the point of opening the gate. He could have started shooting the prisoners through the fence. Dumb kid.

Finally arrows. They should all be using arrows, instead of guns. I said that a bunch of episodes ago. I would have used some flaming arrows & some dark arrows to trick the hilltop people. 

Everyone's praising Maggie, but she really isn't that good of a leader.


No comments :

Post a Comment