Monday, April 9, 2018

Operation: Natal Attraction

Futureman
S01E10
Season 1 Episode 10

I knew that he was going to get the identities of the girls mixed up but then I figured I was wrong when he was up close to them & was talking about his mom's skin. How does he not recognize what his mom looks like when she was young? 

I can't believe that this is the episode where they did nudity, probably to make it more shocking that he almost slept with his mom. They should have gone all the way. That would have been nuts.

I'm surprised that Tiger left Wolf behind. I wonder if he built the new Kronish building or if it was Kronish's wife because she has herpes now.

"I've found the best future, and it's in the past, right now, 1985, the present."

He seriously keeps breaking all the rules of time travel. He is the worst!


No comments :

Post a Comment