Friday, April 13, 2018

Shades of Orko

She-Ra: Princess of Power
S02E25
Season 2 Episode 25



Oh god no, an Orko episode. I'm watching She-Ra & I still can't escape this stupid character. Why didn't Shadow Weaver just kill him? That would be the opening scene if I were to make a He-Man movie: Tri-Klops running a sword through that idiot.

To make up for dorko, they through in a ton of bad guys: Dylamug, Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna & Rattlor. There were all mostly useless though. Except Mantenna who was shooting freeze beams from his eyes. I think that's the 1st time he's ever done that.

Also Glimmer shot her laser beams in a coil to capture Shadow Weaver's Shadow Beasties.
Light Hope has turned out to be pretty useless, now that I think about it, he helped them take a portal to Horror Hall, but pretty much everything he's done, could have been done my Castaspella or the Sorceress. When it comes to advice, that could have come from basically anyone else on the show.

How does everyone know She-Ra's transformation phrase??





No comments :

Post a Comment