Sunday, April 22, 2018

Man with My Face

Altered Carbon
S01E06
Season 1 Episode 6

Another good episode, I thought they would tone down the aciton after last episode but nope, we were back in the Fight Drome. I had no idea who the ninja girl was at the end & it's Sierra! His younger sister?! That was awesome. I'm surprised though that Ortega attacked her, Sierra was saving them from dying at the hands of the crowd.

So Max Headroom has mutants? A rhino man & I couldn't tell what the other dude was, a tiger? I knew the rhino man was a bad idea. I like how Ortega with her cyborg arm just crushed Dimi's stack. I'm so glad that Kovacs doesn't mess around. It was his body but that didn't matter. Although it didn't look like the same actor, the new haircut really makes a difference.

The family drama was nuts, so Isaac didn't kill his dad, he just wanted his respect. Interesting.


No comments :

Post a Comment