Thursday, April 14, 2016

Myriad

Supergirl
S01E19


All 3 supergirls in one episode!! So cool. Plus Maxima! She sort of vanished, but they really need to bring her back next season. I wish they didn't use these bad guys for 5 minutes. The fights have gotten better as Supergirl has learned to fight. I want to see her have multiple fights & punch bad guys like Daredevil.

If she gets rid of Myriad, she should be put in charge of the National City office of Wolfram & Hart, because she will essentially be stopping 'world peace.'

I like how Cat Grant doesn't want to date Harrison Ford!

It was so annoying how the robots didn't want to talk about Myriad. Robots & AI should not be allowed to disobey people.

It was interesting how they kept talking to Supergirl about hope. I don't know if they ever made her a blue lantern, but that would be an interesting stroyline.

Stupid Alex should have stayed at home. I can't beleive she had the nerve to say "you can protect me" to Martian Manhunter putting the entire planet in jeopardy because she refuses to acknoledge her own limitations. I like her krytonite suit, but how much of that stuff do they have? The DEO agents had a lot of Kryptonite bullets, they even re-loaded.

Alex should say to Supergirl 'Tell me. Do you bleed? You will.'

I wish they had not even mentioned Superman, it was so dumb. I also hated that she didn't rescue Kelly. How could she not move fast enough for that??



No comments :

Post a Comment