Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Take The Shot

Dark Matter
S02E10
Season 2 Episode 10


This was an ok episode.

"Most likely to protect herself. Another indication of aberrant behavior."
"I didn't delete anything. An indication you don't know what you're talking about."


It was funny when Android was bickering with Holo-Android. Holo-Android sure seemed evil but technically she wasn't. I thought those rogue androids had hacked into android's higher functions to give her that weird human dream but it turns out that Truffault from the other universe left a virus in the Raza's systems that infected Holo-Android & Android.

The hallucinations were interesting. I liked 4's sword fight with Misaki. I don't think we've seen those weird mask guys before who were trying to kidnap 2. I'm surprised she didn't hallucinate about 1 the way that 4 & 3 hallucinated about specific people.

I can't believe 4 is the only one who saved his old memories. He should figure out a way to restore some memories & help Zairon like the alternate universe 4 did.



No comments :

Post a Comment