Monday, September 5, 2016

Wingman

Lucifer
S01E07

I liked seeing Lucifer and Amenadiel working together & I like that Mazikeen saved a feather because burning them seemed like a terrible idea.

I was surprised that Chloe was attracted to Amenadiel, maybe she pretended to bother Lucifer.

I'm not sure if Lucifer burned his real wings, but I'm surprised he got them back in only 1 episode, that should have been the big story of the season, not Chloe's lame police corruption case, which seemed to come out of nowhere. They've barely discussed it & now suddenly she's been a pariah on the force all along. It was a really bad retcon of what we've seen in all the other episodes.

What is that coin he has, is that an actual biblical relic? The auction guy let him in when he saw it. I'm surprised that only the auction guy converted to Christianity, maybe he's the only one who touched the wings.


No comments :

Post a Comment