Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Life in the Day

The Magicians
S03E05
Season 3 Episode 5

This was a good episode with the time travel into the Fillory books.

So Julia has god magic but the lady of the underground didn't explain how she's supposed to help Alice.

Katie was so stupid. She blamed Penny because she tried to kill herself? He's a ghost & she has the nerve to be mad at him? She's got a lot of nerve.

I like the mosaic of the beauty of everything. I don't know why they threw in the stupid gay stuff. It was really dumb. I don't know why they keep pushing this garbage. So stupid.

I was surprised by the younger brother killing prince Micah. Poor Queen Margo. She has a good story, I don't know what they were talking about. She has a much better story this season than she did in the 1st.


No comments :

Post a Comment