Monday, February 5, 2018

All for Nothing

Arrow
S06E12
Season 6 Episode 12

This was a pretty good episode. Even though I don't like a lot of the decisions that the characters made.

I still think it's stupid that majoy Queen is wiring Cayden James that money. I also think it's incredibly stupid that Cayden hasn't killed Oliver. If any father thought that the Green Arrow murdered his son, he would have had Oliver killed or ruined his life. Instead he's just getting money? It's not even Queen Consolidated money, it's Star City money.

Go save your friend, oh you guys failed. I guess you aren't that effective as a separate team. Arrogant losers. I'm pretty sure that the Green Arrow made a decision like that once before. 

I don't like  that they made Black Siren kill the Vigilante. They were moving towards redeeming her & then this. Plus they killed Vigilante. What a terrible idea.


No comments :

Post a Comment