Friday, February 23, 2018

Here I Go Again

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E11
Season 1 Episode 11



I didn't expect the Atom to call it Cause & Effect! That's what I was thinking about. Everyone else calls it Groundhog Day. It's not as good as the time that Dark Matter did it, because Isis is just such a b¡tch & I really like that White Canary called her on it. They tried really hard to make her likable, but it didn't work. I wonder if the writers got feedback that everyone hated her, because I sure do & this episode did not make me like her. It was wasted on her.

But then it turned it out, it was all part of her stupid simulation to change future history & Gideon stuck her in it. It was a lame cop-out. It would have been better if it really was a chrono-repeater & Agent Gary was funny.

I'm glad that White Canary also pointed out how Isis should not have put Helen of Troy on Themyscira.

What? That ending was unexpected. Suddenly Kid Flash & Rip Hunter! Are they going to replace Captain Cold with Kid Flash?



No comments :

Post a Comment