Sunday, February 18, 2018

A Pirate's Life

Once Upon A Time
S07E02
Season 7 Episode 2

I liked the message in a bottle magic, that was great.

What is going on? I thought Emma left the show but here she is in episode 2 with almost the whole cast. I also really hate that they replaced the Henry actor. They are basically the same age, so when I see this new Henry it just seems like a completely different character. It's so stupid. 

I can't take that woman seriously as Cinderella. It's a Disney tv show & Jacinda pulled some feminist line about not being a "damsel in distress" who needs someone to come to her rescue. That's the whole point of this show. The thing that breaks evil spells is "True Love's Kiss" so I don't know why they are making her a typical difficult american woman.

This alternate universe where they are in a city is just terrible & so is Lady Tremaine. I can't see how anyone is watching this, let alone enjoying it.


No comments :

Post a Comment