Monday, February 5, 2018

Be the Penny

The Magicians
S03E04
Season 3 Episode 4

This was a good episode.

I really liked the pervert guy. He was pretty funny as a viewer. Penny was still annoying, you would think after seeing Christmas Present he might change his attitude just a tiny bit, but no. It's too bad that Elliot saw him.

I like that the key made your biggest fear. I'm surprised, he's scared of his dad. Did Katie try to kill herself & who told Julia about it?

What is going on with the library? They were operating just fine a few days ago & now the library has been emptied for tinder & toilet paper? And those dudes are cannibals eating librarians?

I thought we were done with Quentin being in Julia's friendzone. Now I have to look up what that guy called Alice. Another key in Fillory? That's two keys over there & 1 on earth.

I don't get why he became the candle & set himself on fire. now what is he going to do.

The Margollum was pretty funny. Quentin: killer of gods & gollums!


No comments :

Post a Comment