Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Chapter Four: The Moveable Feast

The Exorcist
S01E04
Season 1 Episode 4

I like that the show is remaining realistic with the police putting Casey in the hospital on a psychiatric hold. The mom was being super annoying though, she was ignoring that Casey injured that loser on the train & that Casey's lady business was burnt.

I thought the demon was seducing Casey but once she was in the hospital it seemed to be torturing her in her dream & when she was hallucinating. I'm not sure why it changed tactics with her.

Thank goodness that girl left Father Tomas alone. I was sure she was going to put the moves on him. Was that story about her man even true?

I didn't like the nun telling Father Markus how to do his job, but she does have a point. As Catholics they are supposed to be forgiving. It was an interesting strategy, I don't know how it's going to work next episode & now I'm wondering how this show is going to last a full season.


No comments :

Post a Comment