Thursday, October 6, 2016

Flashpoint

The Flash
S03E01
Season 3 Episode 1

Wonder Woman wasn't at war with Aquaman, so technically it wasn't really Flashpoint but it was still great. 

I wish they had gone with separate realities like with Earth-2 but I guess it makes sense considering the other time travel episodes. I don't see how that 3 second difference when his mom died would change things to where Iris isn't talking to Joe anymore. They really should have consulted a geek on this because if Iris wasn't around, a lot of other things would have changed too.

"There's only 1 thing I know about life: I know some things happen by chance & some things happen because we make them happen"

At least Barry got 3 months with his family. Cisco Industries, how cool was he! Killer Frost an eye doctor? She should have sold ice cream or something.

So glad I'm not a DC expert, I still get to say "Who is the Rival?" I've never heard of that guy. & what does Alchemy mean?


No comments :

Post a Comment