Thursday, October 20, 2016

The Last Children of Krypton

Supergirl
S02E02
Season 2 Episode 2

Even though I like the dark scary movie Superman, this friendly, happy Superman has been awesome. #2muchfun!!

"Are you crying?"

The fights were pretty good. I like how Supergirl burned off Metallo's hand & arm! I don't think Martian Manhunter is stupid enough to give Superman all the Kryptonite. So funny to see Winn worshiping Superman. So weird that Cadmus is basically Terra Prime. I can't believe they did the CRISIS scene!

"I don't need you to like me...jerk...guy."

Where is Cat Grant going & why on Earth-3 would she make the photographer/art director her interim replacement? That was really dumb, if anything, they should have made Jimmy go to Metropolis with Superman. I forgot he was even on this show until he showed up at the end. That's how unimportant he is. Cat not being around is a really bad idea.

Is there an asian Metallo in the comics?



No comments :

Post a Comment