Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Through My Most Grevious Fault

The Exorcist
S01E05
Season 1 Episode 5

They started doing the exorcism. They should have talked about their plan & what prayers & what they were significant. That would have been cool to learn. Instead they just went into that room. It's pretty weird to hear these half-remembered prayers that I used to know by heart.

I like that Casey is fighting the demon now, before she was into it. The stupid sister called the police, I understand why she would do that but if she was paying attention at the hospital she would know that they didn't help her. But I think she knows now that Casey is faking it. I wonder if the show will remain realistic & they will put her in a mental home or something. The demon could end up killing someone.

Looks like I have to watch the movie, because apparently the mom is playing the possessed girl from the movie.

Oh no!! Bad father Tomas! I don't know if he was just hugging Casey or if he did more, but then he went to that girl's house & not only broke his vow of celibacy but did it with a married woman!! He sinned so much, is he even going to be helpful now?


No comments :

Post a Comment