Sunday, October 16, 2016

Out of Time

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S02E01
Season 2 Episode 1

Wow I can't believe how much action they squeezed into only 1 episode. The sword fighting in France, fighting Nazis in NY & even a dinosaur!!

Green Arrow was in it & as if the reveal of Reverse-Flash as Damien Darhk's parter wasn't shocking enough, they brought in the justice society of america! Star Girl, Obsidian, Commander Steel & I'm not sure about the other two.

I wish they had introduced the All-Star Squadron instead but the JSA is good.

I can't believe how much they have been changing time. I like the idea of a rotating cast, almost like they are the Exiles but I hope they aren't getting rid of Rip Hunter.

Did they collect those laser guns from the French? Why didn't they interrogate any of them?


No comments :

Post a Comment