Friday, September 1, 2017

2.0

Somewhere Between
S01E02
Season 1 Episdode 2

So Captain Nico also got sent back in time. Just like Gamora did, he seems to have replaced Captain Nico Prime in the new timeline. 

The show is still interesting & now we know how Gamora got out of the lake & why the tea lady was at the execution. 

I understand that she only has a week & is panicking but it's ridicoulus that she didn't tell her husband that she was going to go to Hawaii. When the stewardess showed up, I was sure the husband had put out an Amber Alert on her. How does that dumb girl not tell anyone her allergy? They have an epi pen & didn't tell the airline? Are you kidding me?

I really don't like the "fate" part of this show. I get that it builds tension until the finale when she dies or lets her husband die, but it's stupid. There is no fate. The show isn't bad, it is for people who don't watch sci-fi.



No comments :

Post a Comment