Tuesday, September 19, 2017

A Lesson in Love

She-Ra: Princess of Power
S02E04
Season 2 Episode 4

This is the 3rd episode in a row with Flutterina, which I get, she's a butterfly woman & girls love that. I like that Flutterina can control butterflies to help her fight the horde. 

I like that there was a little military strategy with Hordak assuming he knew how the rebellion would react.

I hate these episodes with kids in them. This one was really bad. Hordak kidnapped her thanks to that stupid prince who doesn't want to be prince. I really hated how She-Ra brought the kid along to fight Hordak but in other episodes treats the adults of the rebellion like children. It's just awful. 

Then She-Ra turned her sword into a battering ram. It was completely unnecessary, she could have just used her sword.




No comments :

Post a Comment