Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Away

The OA
S01E04
Season 1 Episode 4

Is that Devil's Breath gas real? That's nuts if it is.

I can't believe that Homer didn't murder Hap when he had the chance. Who cares what the experiment is. When homer ran into that control room he should have gotten a weapon. It was just really dumb. I get that he may not even really be a kid named homer, that he might be someone else as heard in the background. I just think it's really unbelievable that someone would work years at letting themselves drown to death without reacting instead of killing Hap.

That kind of thing makes me start questioning everything else on the show. Like "it took us a year" & "it took years" it just doesn't make sense. What is Hap feeding them & where are they pooping? I'm supposed to believe they aren't masturbating or getting on each other's nerves? Are they showering? They must really reek.


No comments :

Post a Comment