Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The H Word

Marvel's The Defenders
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

 The beginning was so dark, I could barely see Iron Fist fight whoever that was.

This was a slow episode but I guess they figure they have plenty of episodes to get the story going. It was necessary to figure out when this takes place in relation to all the other series. I just don't know how long Power Man was supposed to be in prison. His scenes were still bad & I'm afraid he might bring down the entire show. So Elektra is alive, I don't remember if that happened in Daredevil season 2. 

Watching them all together, this series might really suck. Daredevil is the only one who had a good series, the other 3 were disappointing. I hope they can figure out a way to make the other 3 not suck. Maybe they'll make Misty Knight a regular. She should get her own series.

Who is Ripley supposed to be? What is she doing underground that shook Manhattan?


No comments :

Post a Comment