Sunday, September 17, 2017

Fate Takes a Holiday

Somewhere Between
S01E04
Season 1 Episode 4

This show is turning out to be pretty good.

I really thought it was awesome how the teacher tricked the police by visiting a neighbor, & trying to kill that girl in the hospital that night, it was right out of Scream!

She's running out of time, Garona was sent back only 8 days before her daughter dies. I'm annoyed that the DA is the bad guy, I guess he knows the serial killer who also killed Nico's wife. Not sure why, I would think Nico would know if she gave a kid up for adoption. That's what DeBray said he was doing go after moms who abandoned their kids.

It really made sense that the shooter was a victim's brother, because why did he say he had never seen those rings before? They tricked me, I need to re-watch it though because their explanation for the teacher having a partner was had to hear.


No comments :

Post a Comment