Friday, September 1, 2017

The F-cking Cop

Blood Drive
S01E01
Season 1 Episode 1

They aren't kidding when they called it a grindhouse show. I can't believe the gore that they showed on tv. There was blood spattering everywhere, body parts & maimed people. Then at the end the anal sex between Grace & Arthur. The even used black bars to hide genitals. I hope it gets tamer after this 1st episode, because I don't think I want them to top it.

It's just like Drive: a secret illegal cross country car race, except the drivers are murderers & the cars use blood for fuel. I like how this is being run by Heart Enterprises. I guess it's a test of their new cars & how it would affect society? That part I really like. Sometimes they don't think these future shows through. If water is so scarce, how are people being drinking beer & liquor at parties? Wouldn't everyone walk around with water recyclers for their urine like in Waterworld?

I knew that girl cop was a robot, her eyes were an unnatural green. The only bad part was when Grace whined that old white men were watching her. I don't know why everyone thinks that crap is acceptable these days.



No comments :

Post a Comment