Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mr Nice Guy

Minority Report
S01E02

So it's basically Medium / Sleepy Hollow because his visions aren't accurate.

Even though I loved the design of the Taxi, I don't know why they keep introducing new technology. The floating softball, the motorized unicycle & the okcupid bracelets. How do those even work? They breathed on them & I'm guessing it pulled up their okcupid accounts to see if they match? "Get a room" says the bracelet, so why would anyone even need a book about seduction techniques?

Those phone mannequins are so weird. Did Agatha feel it when he grabbed her hand? I did like seeing the sick stick. I totally forgot about those. So in the future hardly anyone writes or reads books? Do they mean everything is video?

I like how Vega is avoiding the "destiny question" by catching criminals in the act.


No comments :

Post a Comment