Monday, October 19, 2015

House of Sacrifice

Dominion
S02E10

Yay Gates is dead. He was extra annoying in this episode. Especially calling Alex "kid" because isn't Lady Riesen basically the same age as Alex? It made Gates even more gross.

I like that they introduced demons. I was wondering where they were in all this, I assumed just enjoing the chaos. So Lucifer is killing angels with the bonfire, but why protect the town? Why not let the humans weaponize it? Did not like the card game.

I like that David killed that assassin girl. I did not understand why he was trying to get his loser son to go with him. William is so useless. It would be nice if there were religious characters that weren't annoying wack jobs like William. I'm hoping Noma's wings grow back somehow.

Evil Gabriel doesn't mess around. Sorry General Riesen, your 8ball girlfriend (who for some reason doesn't act like the others) is dead. Now he is destroying Vega too.

No comments :

Post a Comment