Friday, October 23, 2015

Restoration

Arrow
S04E03

Mr. Terrific!! How did I not recognize him! Now somebody has to stop him before he creates Brother Eye! I don't think I've ever seen Double Down before, shouldn't he be hunting werewolves? or witches?

Merlin wanted to develop the glades, Deathstroke wanted revenge, what is Darhk up to? Does he even have a plan? I don't understand his motivation.

I've never liked Nyssa & I wish Malcolm had killed her. It would have been pretty ironic because she wouldn't have been able to use the pit. Maybe she should have shut down the pit before they used it on Sara.

Not happy about them resurrecting White Canary. I know she's going to the other show but I still don't like her. I didn't realize they were in the Palmer building the whole time! I was wondering where the new Arrow-cave was.

No comments :

Post a Comment