Friday, October 30, 2015

Never Let Me Go

Vampire Diaries
S07E02

I can't believe Enzo is attracted to Lily, she's so old looking. Caroline shouldn't care that Stefan wanted to date Valerie, he's a doppelganger, he's always going to be drawn to a Pettrova Doppelganger. I guess they are going to drop that now that Elena is off the show.

I am curious who Caroline is engaged to in the future. Maybe it's Matt or Tyler or Nicklaus. I'm hoping it's Tyler.

The Phoenix Stone is filled with evil, maybe it's connected to The Other Side they got rid of. Alaric should hide it in a bowl of hand soaps.

Damon had so many good lines when he was arguing with Lily & then with Stefan: "You killed him, didn't you?" Damon: "Tyler? No. Jeremy once, but are we really bringing that up right now?" and "I tripped & accidentally ripped Malcolm's heart out"

"Classic Damon!"

No comments :

Post a Comment