Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Longest Mile Home

Dominion
S02E08


I really liked that they showed a little of the angel invasion. The Extermination War moved pretty fast.

Gullible Gabriel. I guess if you are being tortured you'll start to believe anything. After watching a similar torture technique applied to Theon Greyjoy, I was afraid of what might happen but luckily for him, Gabriel is still a man. I liked the beheading with a chainsaw.

Yay Zoe is dead! She's so stupid. Lady Riesen took her out without mercy. She does not want to hear any excuses. I was hoping Giles would yell "it's a trap!" but no luck. It's too bad the crazy son is back. I was hoping he was dead too. It looks like he's going to impersonate Alex? ugh.

Now that the general is a diad. How do they switch who is in control? or is it like being Firestorm?

No comments :

Post a Comment