Sunday, May 22, 2016

Bunker Soldier

Hunters
S01E06

This episode was pretty good & moved at a good speed. I liked the space ship & their weird probe.

I thought Jackson was the mole, but then it turned out he had no idea that the Romanian was Brother #4. I still don't think it's Allison. I think she decided to go undercover or is just trying to learn more about her alien heritage, I don't think she's the mole. It's probably Briggs because he's always talking about it.

Jackson is such a hypocrite, how did he even get that job? He should just quit.

I liked the idea of a guy hiding in a prison. Prisoners are always turn to religion, maybe if they were truly religious they wouldn't be in prison in the 1st place. I didn't like how the prisoners didn't attack them during the riot, I guess they were busy trying to escape.


No comments :

Post a Comment