Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Guest

Stitchers
S02E09

I like the the way they did this episode with Kirsten telling her sister about the zip couch case & the old The Producers scam. At 1st I was wondering why Linus was in the hospital, then they showed us later that it was because of his father. 

I was not impressed with Ivy Brown. She was a difficult person & they gave her some pretty lame lines. "You speak for the dead," like Kirsten is some kind of zombie Lorax.

"I'm clearly upset & you want to reference comic books."

Umm actually, Cameron was talking about the TV show, not the comic book. Lina was being a fake geek girl again, it's like the writers didn't consult her 1st two appearances. She was still being annoying.

I can't believe they killed Liam. That was unexpected, they made it seem like Kirsten was going to try dating him. I guess Dr. Phlox did not want any of that. But that means they will be able to stitch into him next episode.


No comments :

Post a Comment