Saturday, May 14, 2016

Her Body in My Soul

Hunters
S01E05

I like that Flynn was operating on the assumption that Abby was an imposter of his wife because he went into that hotel & really fought her. I think he did pretty well considering the aliens seem to be stronger than humans.

The ETU agents really need a better sonic weapon, like flash grenades but sonic-based.

Emme is so annoying that she would keep Abby being safe a secret from him. She's autistic, so he should have a GPS tracker on her, even if she is in a school.

I forgot that Jackson is Mormon, makes sense that he would be working with aliens, but humans don't like Mormons, why would he invite Allison to services?

Mrs. "I still love you, Flynn" was making out with that IMF guy so she was probably banging him. Abby let him escape those two hooded open chest aliens so I guess that's something. Of course now that Abby said that she killed Flynn's partner right after she told him that she didn't, will make a lot of the other things she said hard for him to believe.



No comments :

Post a Comment