Monday, May 9, 2016

Genesis

Arrow
S04E20

Thea is in a Convergence dome!

It's so stupid that they introduced Esrin Fortuna instead of using Gypsy from the Detroit Justice League. I hated that so much.

It was so frustrating the way Diggle didn't shoot his stupid brother earlier. It was so dumb, he's a father & it wasn't until Andy pointed out what a terrible father & husband he was being that he actually shot him. Lyla was so annoying complaining when he was basically protecting her.

I can't believe I like Constantine more now that he doesn't have his own show.

Felicity is still being annoying. She had one funny line but then she had the nerve to say to Olvier that she's "not other people" except she is. They broke up, she walked out on him, she isn't entitled to special treatment anymore.

I'm not sure how I feel about the Green Arrow being magical, he's supposed to be like Batman.


No comments :

Post a Comment