Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Destiiny

DC's Legends of Tomorrow
S01E15

What?! This episode was crazy, I can't believe the Time Masters have been helping Vandal Savage all along. That was terrible, poor Rip was devastated when he heard how he inadvertently helped the Time Masters & Vandal Savage kill his own wife & son!!

I like how Heatwave knocked out the Atom to stop the Occulus & then Captain Cold knocked him out! I can't believe they killed Captain Cold, that's nuts. What is with them killing these long-time, important characters. He didn't even get to steal a kiss, The White Canary stole it.

I wish Jackson had told Professor Stein to kidnap him. It would have been a lot better. Then he was just killing all those dudes with the time ship.

Why would the Thanagarians invade Earth? I think it's weird that they've now introduced aliens, which I thought was going to be limited to Supergirl.


No comments :

Post a Comment