Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Birth

Once Upon A Time
S05E08


What!! I did not see that coming! Hook was a secret "Dark One" this whole time!! Was that planned from the beginning of this season? It explains why Emma erased everyone's memory & why True Love's Kiss did not work. Emma was strong enough to fight the Dark One magic & was trying to fix everything. Yay savior!

Although it was really hypocritical how he got mad that she saved his life. Unless that was just Dark One evil making him into an unappreciative jerk. I was surprised at how everyone in Granny's diner was like 'Yeah, let your boyfriend bleed to death' nbd.

Come on Robin Hood, even Belle had a crossbow, maybe Oliver Queen needs to show up.

That is crazy that Emma aged the baby 7 months like that! I did not expect to see Blaine, I mean Dr. Frankenstein, deliver the baby!

"Now who's green with envy"

Zelena with the seriously mean burn. I hope they find a way to keep her around.

No comments :

Post a Comment