Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Game Over

Heroes Reborn
S01E06


Oh no! Quentin is dead, just when I had started accepting him. Noah even called him his friend.

I think it was smart that they were drowning the Harris prime. No bone exposure means no clones. I would think they would also be able to bleed him to death.

Hiro is back, but as soon as he showed up he was as annoying as he was back in the old series.

"Promise me you will not step on any butterflies"

That's the whole point of your power! Change the past! Ugh, I really hope they don't just observe what happened at the Odessa Summit. It would be so pointless.

I can't believe Mexican Ironman is really that dumb to just drink some blood looking thing the bad guy gave gim. He didn't even ask what it was.

The Han Solo line was so forced because it was lame that Ren even said that he loved her. He's known her what, a week?

No comments :

Post a Comment