Monday, November 30, 2015

Broken Heart

Once Upon a Time
S05E10

How is Nimue going to save them from the dark ones, when Captain Dark One is the person who brought her back from hell?? I guess I have to watch Hercules now. Merlin can't explain his outgoing voicemail now, because he's dead. Captain Dark One is so ungrateful, I wish Rumple had cut off his other hand.

"Once you go green, you never go queen"

So funny that Merida threatened to shoot Emma with an "arrow to the knee"! 'I used to be a Dark One like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.'

I'm ok with them making Zelina into a good guy as long as she continues to make her wicked remarks.

For a minute I thought it was Captain Hook pretending to be Belle, because her speech was so ridiculously stupid. Why did she even bother to show up? She could have told him this at the library.

No comments :

Post a Comment